Monday 9 March 2015

Ceramic Heart Dip Set

Mother's day is almost upon us... Are you still looking for the perfect gift? Special Mums deserve special gifts. Whatever you decide to do, a personalised gift will surely make it a special occasion. As a foodie, I'm happy to receive any kitchen or food and drink-related gifts. As you might know, I love pretty china, both patterned and plain, classic or fancy-shaped, and was thrilled with a personalised Ceramic Heart Dip Set from Treat Republic.

Mother's day gifts

This stylish set comes in a sturdy box, and consists of 3 heart-shaped dip server bowls and a solid base made of bamboo. Not only that, it is personalised.
My guys and I love dips and what my men call "snacky things": hummus, guacamole, salsa, soured cream and herbs, olives of all sizes and kinds, sun-dried tomatoes etc etc. And though I have a nice little selection of bowls for dips, none of them are heart-shaped.



It's a perfect set for dips or nibbles. The board is sturdy and smooth, and of course bamboo is an environmentally friendly material. The board has carved grooves for the bowls (I've been singing all day "Groove is in the heart...").




Ceramic dishes are deep and durable. Just imagine how good they will look when you are entertaining. And the personalised message is just the icing on the cake. Needless to say, I love it.


For other gift ideas for Mother's day or any other occasion, have a good browse at Treat Republic.



And if you for one reason or another cannot afford a purchased gift, don't worry. Us Mums are easily pleased with a big hug from our loved ones, a cup of tea in the morning, a homemade card and a mini posie of flowers picked in the garden


Disclosure: I received a dip set for the purposes of reviewing. All opinions are mine.

7 comments:

  1. I love the personalised base - very snazzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ceramic dips are beautiful! And I must say your dips make them look even more interesting! :)
    myunsettlinglife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make a lovely gift; there is never too many dip dishes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, the personalised base is really cool

    ReplyDelete