You will need
(for 2 people)
1 courgette, thinly sliced lengthways
250 g of big shrimps
1 clove of garlic
a squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
a small glass of white wine (I used Pinot Grigio)
half a tsp of chili paste
single cream (a small pot)
- Chop the garlic clove and add to a large frying pan with the olive oil. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Slicecourgettes into thin ribbons and add to the pan, stirring frequently until softened.
- Add the shrimps, salt and chili paste. Add the small glass of wine and single cream. Once the sauce is reduced in half, the sauce is done.
- Cook your pasta al dente in a big pot of the salted water
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add to the pan with the courgettes and shrimps, stir well and grate some parmesan cheese on top before serving.