Wednesday 15 March 2017

Glittering Gemstones 1000pc jigsaw puzzle from Ravensburger

best jigsaw puzzles, Mother's Day gifts

Give me a jigsaw puzzle and leave me in peace, and I'm on cloud nine. That's one of my favourite ways to relax. I don't like to be distracted, working on a puzzle, so usually treat myself when my children are at school. I'll make a cup of tea or coffee, switch on television with something equally congenial like Father Brown on BBC iplayer or some costume drama on Netflix, and get a puzzle board from under the sofa.
I'm happy with any jigsaw puzzle, but if I had to choose, I prefer those with lots of little details rather than big scenic views.
Glittering Gemstones is the 8th jigsaw puzzle from a popular Perplexing Puzzles range (Ravensburger).
It is delightfully detailed and wonderfully challenging.
The photo taken by Devon-based photographer Greg Shepherd shows a collection of glittering gemstones and trinkets. There are all kinds of jewellery, from rings to brooches, from bracelets to necklaces... Long strands of pearls encircle cameos and brightly coloured cloisonne enamel.
All the treasures are artfully arranged, inviting you to a visual feast of jewellery. Each piece of jewellery, be it a golden dolphin or enamelled boat, is shown at its best.



I have read that for this project the photographer's friends have contributed their treasures, how wonderful is that.
As with all Ravensburger jigsaw puzzles, this set comes with an A4 colour leaflet as a reference help.
This is a high quality 1000pc cardboard jigsaw puzzle, which measures 70x50cm when completed.
It is suitable for ages 12+. The jigsaw pieces are made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image.



This jigsaw puzzle is a real pleasure to work with, and will make a super present for any puzzle lover.
If you are thinking of a suitable Mother's Day gift, and know that the recipient loves puzzles, this could be just the right gift for her.

best jigsaw puzzles

Disclosure: I received the puzzle for the purposes of reviewing. All opinions are my own.

best jigsaw puzzles

No comments:

Post a Comment