Saturday 5 July 2014

Go Mini Boost Power Racer




There are days when I am hailed as the best Mum in the whole wide world. That happened when we received a new toy which hasn't yet reached the shops - a Go MINI Power Boost Racer from the Golden Bears' Go Mini Range. So, my son Eddie is one of a few lucky kids who were given a chance to try and test a new car before it hit the shops (it will be available at the end of July 2014).



This colourful racer is a motorised vehicle, which has three speed settings and drives by itself at a speed of your choice.



There are three lights on the top, they indicate how many times you press the button and which speed you have chosen. Then after revving the car drives across the room.


These cars are aimed at children aged 3-7 years. Eddie is turning 4 this month, and he is just the right age to appreciate the racing car. He kept telling me that he was going to keep it forever, just in case I decide to give it away. What is it about boys and cars, they seem to enjoy each other's company?! My older son loves watching The Fifth Gear on Youtube, and I suspect he will be soon joined by Eddie, who already knows more about cars than I do.
Go Mini Boost Power Racer will make a lovely gift to any young child who loves playing with cars.




No comments:

Post a Comment